A.M. features 11 new songs, including the hot new single, “Aw Naw.” Chris co-wrote six of the songs including “Aw Naw” and the title track. “There’s a lot of fun on this album and that’s why I wanted to call the album A.M.,” said Chris. “Like the song says, ‘the whole world’s asleep but we’re wide awake in the A.M.” Fans can get an early listen to the song by catching Chris on tour this summer.
Recently named one of this summer’s best opening acts by Entertainment Weekly, his set also includes his 5 #1 hits plus new favorite “Aw Naw” which is available now on iTunes and other digital music destinations. A.M. will be released September 17.
- 1. Aw Naw – Chris Young/Chris DeStefano/Ashley Gorley
- 2. Hold You To It – Chris Young/Shane McAnally/Josh Osborne
- 3. Lonely Eyes – Johnny Bulford/Jason Matthews/Laura Veltz
- 4. Goodbye – Chris Young/Chris DeStefano/Ashley Gorley
- 5. A.M. – Chris Young/Chris DeStefano/Ashley Gorley
- 6. Nothin’ But The Cooler Left – Brandon Kinney/Cole Swindell/Michael Ray Carter
- 7. Who I Am With You – Marv Green/Jason Sellers/Paul Jenkins
- 8. Text Me Texas – Rhett Akins/Shane McAnally/Josh Osborne
- 9. We’re Gonna Find It Tonight – Chris Young/Rhett Akins/Chris DeStefano
- 10. Forgiveness – Casey Beathard/Scooter Carusoe
- 11. Lighters In The Air – Chris Young/Monty Criswell/Shane Minor